Weak heart, bleeding from nose and mouth, skin on knees worn out. What is going on?

My father was a heart patient and he passed away last month. Few months back we consulted a doctor for his normal routine checkup. We were being informed by the doctor that his heart is too weak and it can burst anytime if in case he lifts anything above 5 kgs and he should avoid climbing the stairs also. He was alone there at home when he died. In the morning everyone saw him performing his normal routine. Between 3-5 my relatives found him lying on the bed and not responding. Immediately they contacted the doctor and by that time he was declared dead due to brain hamarrage. After many hours blood started coming out from his nose and mouth. Till the time we reached our place where the incident took place we saw that the skin on his knees were out and even his fingers were bent inside. Please clear whether it was a normal death or an attempt to murder and if in case its a normal one then what was the reason for his death...???? KIndly clarify.... Regards
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

If you are suspecting murder, you must call the police and register a complaint...
If it was a burial, the court can order the body to be exhumed for post mortem...

Anything at this context is sheer guess.
Only a post-mortem could have solved the question...

Information of his condition before death / results of all his investigations - are some of the basic requirements to analyse the question. No diagnosis is given. No medications are mentioned.
Sudden death is the most common way in 25 % of heart cases / Another 25 % die in a day..

May his soul rest in peace