Weak heart after argument, headache, lack of motivation, want to hurt myself

I m almost 17, living in the UK. I am in the middle of my AS exams. I am under a huge amount of stress at the moment, with both my parents heightening up the need to do well in these exams, my girlfriend is self-harming and has just been diagnosed with depression . I am undergoing treatment for a small medical issue. My mum is constantly screaming at me over the smallest things. She says that the only reason they haven t divorced is because they cant afford to and that it is my fault. Recently especially after arguments, my heart feels weak, wierd. I get headaches complete lack of motivation and I want to hurt myself. I have no patience with anything, and have lost all control to the extent that i immediately jump to anger when my younger brothers ignore me. I go through periods of feeling really low to feeling optimistic. Most of the time I just don t care. Half the time I want to leave home now, and the only thing I am looking forward to is starting over at university, but that won t be for another year.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012