Weak and small penis, pain in penis and scrotum, thin semen. Neck pain

Hi :) Im 19 years old. Since September I am concerned about my libido. I don`t know why? Penis become weak and reduce in size, sometimes i have penis and scrotum pain, i don t have a libido like before, Semen is very thin, I don’t feel any pleasure during ejaculation like before. Before i have this problem I had a lot of stres. I feel tired, I have neck pain . Before this problem, i masturbated healthy 2 maximally 4 times a week, without problem. I raised heavy weights, but i disbelieve that weights can be a part of problem. Please help me Doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013