We recently got married and have no intimacy or interest in sex. What should we do to solve the problem ?

We recently got married 5 months back. My husband doesn t seem interested in getting intimate. It has been almost 5 months and we got involved only maybe 5-6 times. Even if I take an initiative (even for a kiss), he rushes away giving a reason that someone in the house will get a hint. Even when I talked to him about it, he said he is not comfortable with it with his mother being in the house, even if it is in another room. But when my mother-in-law went out of station for about 20 days, even then we got intimate only once. I find it really odd (and sometimes even insulting when I try to take initiative). I can t talk to him about it again and again as he gets irritated. I am not sure what to do. Can anyone plz help me.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
you must discuss problem in cool & cozy environment ,It is a normal physical requirement of body.There is no harm in inducing or making environment stimulating.Even some good discussion can stimulate man.Get the help of psychologist.Disclaimer