Waxed hands. Have red patches with burning sensation. What's the remedy?

Hello doctor, I have been waxing my arms for close to 6 years now. But during my recent waxing session done by a amateur, my skin was left with a burning sensation. The following day, I found red patches on my arm with a very thin layer of skin peeling. Hoping the redness will go away as it always does after a wax, I paid no heed to it. However, it seems that those red patches have developed into brown patches instead. How do I remedy this? Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012