Waxed eyebrows, redness, pain on skin between eyelid and brow, bleeding. Cure?

Hello, My name is XXXXX. I had my eyebrows waxed last night, by the same person you usually does it. This time though, it really hurt when she pulled the cloth off, and my skin between the lid and the brow were very red, and sore. What might have caused this, when I have had this same person do this for me for years? Today there are patches where skin is missing, and even a little blood .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
HI, thanks for posting your query

you seem to have developed post inflamatory changes due to pulling of the cloth during waxing as this part of the skin is very thin and sensitive. this can happen anytime irrespective of the person who does it. the wax may have been less hot or the pulling thurst could have been more .

The following may help you :
Saline compresses (A pinch of salt in one littre of luke warm water)
Apply a mild steriod and antibiotic combination ointment carefully over the red and sore areas twice a day
Oral antibiotic may be required if oozing continues
The healing will take about a week to 10 days , there may be dark spot which can be managed later

A dermatological examination is recommended

Hope this helps you