Watery semen and disinterest in sex. Suggest a medicine?

Good day Doctor, I don t know my problem, if I am having sex I don t enjoy or feel anything, i spend just few seconds and release watery semen making me so embarrased all the time. I want to get married but I am afraid what will happen at the end. The first sex dream I had that was almost 15 years ago, that was when I felt how sex taste, since then, as i come to try it for real i feel nothing i dont enjoy it and my releasing of sperm is like urinating. pls help me doctor. What am I to do and what drug should I take, I am a Nigerian 34 years old
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Marriage is not the end. It is just the beginning of everything.
Sex is a pleasurable sensation climaxed by orgasm and i am surprised how orgasm is not attained.
You need counseling and sex education.
Please proceed in these lines and a psychologist could be of help.
Best regards
DR GS