Water filled blisters on legs in summer. Had Iliac aneurysm repaired. Diagnosed with brain aneurism. Are these related?

I was raised in the U.K. When I was in my early teens I suffered from huge water filled blisters on my lower legs only during the summer months.Our family doctor said I had overheated blood!no treatment!Now i am 71 I have recently had bilateral Iliac anuryms repaired and also they have discovered a brain anurysm which is small and is being monitored at this point. Is it possible there could be any kind of connection?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.Thanks for the query.
i dont think there is any relation between these 2 condition unless you take some medicines on which you may be allergic. and these blisters are probably some skin disease or infection adn you should find some mild steroid creams for it or have herpes test. It can also be caused by sun exposure so avoid sunlight and use adequate protection. If condition persit you should see dermatologist
Wish you good health. Feel free to ask. Regards