Water bubble on the penile head that pains on pressing, not sexually active. Cause?

Hi Mr.Chandan, I would like to take your suggestions on the problem iam facing from few days (less than 2days now) that is On my pennis Head I found an water bubble which if pressed an sensation of slight pain is found which is very much embarasing me to discuss with any one with my parents as well. I am 27yr old unmarried and have no sexual relationship with any one . Pls suggest
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have infection of the glans of your penis called as Ballanitis.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin for local aplication.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

It should get cured within a week,