Was wait for few hours, gets black spots between legs, infection is spreading, itching and burning. Treatment?

Hi, few years back once I was wait in rain and for the couple of hours i had to stay in office with the wait cloths. After few days I found i had black spots between my upper legs, first i dint pay much attention on it. Now it s almost 4 years. The infection has increased a lot. Black spots between my upper legs, black spot on the upper back legs, itching and burning. I had been to few doctors but it didn t work out. Kindly advise me on this.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Hi i think u are suffering from tinea is only due to excessive work in wet is caused by superficial can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.terbinafine tablet daily once for 14 days and application of terbinafine ointment in the evening and night and sprinckling candid dusting powder in the morning