Was raped previously. Suffering from PTSD, major depression, anxiety, OCD, bipolar, fibromyalgia, CFS, IBS, arthritis, bursitis. Self-bite in sleep. Suggestions?

I already typed in my query. As to your questions, I am 53, 5 7 , 180lbs (after losing 150 lbs with surgery, drugs, fad diets, etc.; just prayer) and have gone from a 32Plus to a 14Misses. I am on disability after being raped for the 4th time in my life 10 years ago. I am being treated for, among other things, PTSD, major depressive disorder , anxiety disorder, OCD, and bipolar I as well as fibromyalgia, CFS , IBS, arthritis, and bursitis . I was a practicing attorney at a renowned law firm when the last rape occurred. I developed tardive dyskinesia 2.5 years ago after a series of hospital stays. The injury about which I am inquiring was the result of a self-bite in my sleep several weeks ago. I have an appointment with my PCP toward the end of the month but I have the two listed questions in the interim.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013