Was punched on nose. Swollen and red. Had broken nose earlier and has lump. Healing time?

Hi, I had broken my nose when I was younger and had it pushed back in while I was knocked out (asleep) by the Doctor, now I have a small lump on the side of the fracture. Recenlty while playing football I got punched during a tackle on the exact point of the lump. And now it's slightly red and a tiny bit swollen. Will this lump go away? I rather have a nice normal nose..
P.S my breathing and everything's normal, there's no problem with that. Just the lump which I don't like.
Thanks in advance :)
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Welcome at HCM.

This bump will go away with in 3-5 days.Till then you may have a good anti inflammatory analgesic & do cold fomentation.

Hope this will help you.

With best wishes.