Was on cipralex 10mg for panic disorder. Advised cipralex 5mg, now heart, stomach pain. Planning pregnancy. Help?

hello ,
I am Lebanese 27 years old, I'm on Cipralex since 2 years and a half for panic disorder (10 mg for 1 year and a half ) and (5 mg since about 10 months) .
well since my Dr dropped the dose to 5 mg I'm experiencing uncomfortable symptoms , stomach pain , , heart pain and I have these thoughts coming back again that I'll have a heart attack , don't feel well about being alone .
anyway I'm also planning to get pregnant , and i don't know what to do , I'm afraid to quit since I'm already on 5 mg and not feeling so well .
please advise . thank you for you answers .
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013