Was in induced coma. Developed multi organ failure. Having lack of concentration, depression. Allergic to anesthesia?

Hi I had a asthma attack in 2009 which lead me being put into a induced coma from that I developed multi organ failure hypertension septieemia mrsa meningitis and was only given a hour to live the special ist doctor was called in and my lugs was given a adrenaline bath as as last result and it started to work 3 months hospital staff and myself battled for my life and I m here to tell the tail but I ve had on going problems 1st pres was dignosed on going severe head catches left side weakness severe lower back pin forgetfulness lack of concentration hip pain shoulder pain bad eye sight depression stress anxiety tiered all the time and arthritis plus more recently I had a operation on my right knee and they had problems bringing out of the anesthetic due to having a asthma attack while I was on the operating table do you think that I might be allergic to the anesthetic
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012