Was hit in the left testicle previously. Still having pain, hagging lower than the right testicle. Affect fertility?

About 10 years ago i was hit at left testicle by a speeding ball and had observed swelling the next day. After that, occasionally, I used to feel pain at the left testicle and at the lower part of the stomach on the left side. Nowadays, the pain has increased and i could feel the difference. My left testicle hags lower than the right one and i can feel it is broken. Please tell me whether this has any affect on my fertility and how can i feel the left testicle as the right one. I have no problem in ejecting semen .
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013