Was diagnosed with shingles in mouth and throat. Had root canal. Help

I was diagnosed with shingles in my mouth and throat in February of this year. I also had a root canal on one of my front teeth last year and it never felt right and I even went to a nerve doctor regarding the tooth , but they did not find anything. Anyway at the time of the shingles I began to get a bad taste on the back of my tongue and then food started to taste bad. The throat pain and ear pain went away but the taste problem remains. Now the one side of my tongue feels larger and burns a little and my mouth tastes like Mao Tse Tung marched he entire army through my mouth barefoot. Thoughts? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
nk it is sinua problem and the foul smelling discharge of posy nasal drip
Get xray pns done
In the meantime you take take dpxitab 100 mgm bd
Cap moza plus empty stomach
syp mucaine gel two tsf tdone tab cleritin daily
Do for thrre week
Get xray and treat sinus infection