Was I raped/molested ?

Hello, I'm a 18 year old girl. When I was about 13 my older brother tried to have sex with me, and I didn't want it to happen. I don't think he penetrated. For several years before this, he was always trying to be intimate with me. I'd like to know from an outsider's opinion: Was I raped/molested ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. General medical definition for rape is any kind of sexual activity that is done without the consent of the partner or in a juvenile is considered as rape/molestation.. This law can be modified in various regions.. Hence you may have to contact legal authorities in your region to know if that has to be considered as rape.. Do you also have an evidence for the act done 5 years ago if you are planning for a legal action..

this was normal in my family. my brother taught me a lot.
he is ur brother if he wanna fuck u then get fucked by him