Warmness in the mouth with numbness on the site after putting few HCG sublingual drops under the tongue, subsided within minutes. Is this normal?

I got the HCG sublingual drops and was going to start today. Just to be safe I put just 3 or 4 drops under my tongue to start, and besides the rather pungent taste, it made my mouth feel warm and that area a bit numb. I waited a bit (you aren t suppose to swallow it right away anyhow) and the feeling and taste subsided, but now I m wondering if this is a normal effect? I haven t seen it written in my online research. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. As you have described some times some people may get such feeling.
your doctor would have forgotten or you would have missed the word. any how it lasted for a brief
period so you need not worry. still if you have doubt you can enquire your doctor. I hope you are
satisfied with my reply. thank you.