Warm, swollen painful back and neck, lump on the collar bone, patches of red rash on neck and arm. Cause?

I have a lump about the size of a grape right above my collarbone, the gland above the area on my neck is swollen and I have patches of a red rash on the front and back of my neck and my arm. the whole right side of my shoulder, back and neck hurts and is getting worse after 5 days. I thought I got bit at first, then wondered if it was a chemical burn from draino (I moved the bottle and touched my neck) My back and neck hurts really bad and feels hot and swollen.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012