Warm sensation on ankle. Where is it coming from?

I did not get hurt, fracture or break, my foot or ankle. It is not bruised, swollen or hurting. I feel a warming sensation such as someone blowing very warm air on my ankle area. It also feels like that icy hot but very less intense. It happens quite often throughout the day but it s not constant. It doesn t bother me but it is weird. I even touch the area and it is not warm at all. I was even fishing in 50 degree weather and felt it. Where is this warming coming from? What is this? has this happened to anyone else or or on a different part of someone Else s body and what was the cause? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that this is indicative of single joint arthritis changes the chances of this is great but this can be best control with, Tab Diclofenac 50 mg sustain release, with Tab Acetaminophen three times in day , hope this information helps you, have a nice day.