Wants to postpone period cycles, get pregnant. Prescribed primolut-n. Will this medication hinder pregnancy?

Hello husband works in XXXXX and will arrive to india for 20days in march.during those days we plan for a trip and have our marriage anniversery so i dont want to spoil those days bcz of my want to take primolut N .but want to get pregnant also.does this tablet stops me from getting pregnant? What should i have to do to stop periods as well as to get pregnant too? plzzzzz help am very much confused
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer