Want to put on weight. Have digestion problems. Can I take USN muscle fuel anabolic mass gainer?

Hi i my question is that im skinny and i was thinking to take USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic Mass Gainer and i have a bad stomach ie if i eat or drinking diary items i have then i need to go toilet and stuff and i was thinking that is that mass gainer suitable because i want to be a bit fat and if i take the mass gainer will it heal it or will it increase my problem
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
Acupressure and Magnetotherapy treatment;-

I advice u to take treatment from Acupressure and Magnetotherapy specialist in your area.How everu may use acupressure plate for ten days and drink magnatic water 4 ten days. and repor after checking wt..