Want to know how to take birth control pills and iron pills without getting pregnant

hi, i am 20 year old and i am using mala-d contraceptive pill(21 day pills).this is my first time i am taking this pill and i have started taking this from 29th of september(i.e on the 5th day of my periods).my next expected date of period is 25th of october and i want to delay my periods by 5 first packet of mala-d will get over(i.e my 21 tablets) on 21st of october, so i know i should skip my 7 iron tablets and start taking another packet.can i stop using my second packet in between wen i want my periods back or i need to take that whole packet.nd if i can stop in between so shoud i take the iron tablets also or not. and can i do like this as soon as my 21 tablets gets complete i will take my period postpone tablet along with iron pills without getting pregnant.and start my second packet normally .
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer