Want to increase the size of penis

I am 28 year married women, married in dec 2009, within 15 days my husband went to abroad for a job, we had sex whenever he came to India or wen m going there, We both are in distance, Our problem is , we did not enjoy sexual act fully, we normally have a foreplay but during intercourse, he is unable to get erection fully, this is repeating due to which m loosing interest in Sex. I never done mastrubution before marriage neither feel to do now for self satisfaction, Eventually m feeling depressed and alone. We are not planning for a child. Kindly help.

Asked On : Fri, 15 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Hi... you do not want to indulge in MB and you live in different regions due to your professional responsibilities, what exactly are you looking for?
We both looking for satisfaction, we also tried MB but doesnt feel to continue for a longer time, i hardly reached to the climax once or twice, i read in articles erection dysfunction is common in mens, we tried different positions but everytime fails, this creates tensed atmosphere between us, i want to keep our relation healthy,i want to help him out.
  Anonymous's Response
In between both of you is any one not keeping ur genitals unhygenic? Have a open chat as to what he is looking for and find if anything that you do is turning him down...there is always a possibility... also what you wear before indulging in love making also makes a difference. Keep things clean have a stimulated chat before you move in to action.
  Anonymous's Response
Hi....any progress?
Welcome to HCM,

From your query, I could understand that your husband is suffering from erectile dysfunction.

Both of you need to be evaluated.

There are good treatment options like 1. Medicines 2. Sex Therapy

Masturbation is a normal sexual activity which makes one understand how he or she can feel orgasm.