Want refill for Norco for arthritis and scoliosis. What can I do?

I just moved from Las Vegas to Oahu. And I have a refill for norco 7.5 in Las Vegas but I am unable to refill it due to some kind of Hawaii doctors license that won t honor out of state narcotics. I ve seen a few different doctors and they won t switch my mainland prescription to a Hawaii prescription so that I can get my refill. The medication is for my arthritis and scoliosis . And I m at a loss at what to do. All the doctors I ve seen including the doctor at the ER won t help me. What can I do?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012