Want lower molar, front lower teeth replacement. Is there any non-invasive, non-surgical method of replacement?

i have my I lower molar of both side and front lower teeth except canines missing since 1 year when i got them extracted due to severe caries. i showed to may nearby dentist for the replacement but either they suggested me for the fixed or implant treatment. but i dont want any invasive procedure. when think of removable, its very cumbersome to adapt and adjust that initially. me confused, is there any other option available apart from this becoz i really need immediate replacement that too non invasive and non surgical. plz help
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012