Want increase in height. Gloxi products effective?

Good day! Hi, I'm Javier. I would like to inquire if the gloxi product is effective and if it safe to use. Is there any side effects? By the way, I'm 25 years old, 65 kgs and 5'5 in height. I'm the tallest in our family but I want to gain an additional 3 to 4 inches because my girl friend is taller than me and I lost my confidence everytime I'm with her walking outside. Thank you and God bless.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
As you are 25 years, there is no chance of increasing your height.
At the age of 20 years fusion of epiphysis of long bones started so there isno further increase in height.
If any body claims for increasing height, do not believe, this is all for earning money.
Ok and takecare.