Waking up with lower arms caressing the upper arms. Reason?

Hello, its been a couple of months now that I wake up in the middle in the night (or when i wake up in the morning) and i find myself with arms up in the air caressing my upper arms. It doesn t really bother me, but I m starting to wonder why this happens. Sometimes of my arms is static, finger oddly placed and my other arm is caressing the static arm. Any ide what this means??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Hi, thanks for your query.

First think here please see to it; Is there any thing on your upper arms (I mean any skin problem) which might force you subconsciously to caress in sleep.
If all clear then no worry, it is just normal and need not to worry.