Wake with swollen forehead, eyes after sun exposure. Have dark skin, hair color. Ibuprofen works not antihistamine

Hi. Over the past 4-5 years whilst on holiday in the sun, I go to bed at night and wake up with swollen eyes and forehead. I have dark skin, hair colouring etc and this never used to happen as I tan very easily. The swelling goes down through the day but as soon as I've slept and wake each morning it reappears. Ibuprofen seems to work, but antihistemines do not. I'd appreciate any help, advice you can offer.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013