Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
psoriasis is an auto immune disorder and can be completely cured with Homeopathic treatment without any side effects, unlike other treatments where you will be on steroid and topical ointments which have lot of side effects on your body, and will only suppress your skin condition. i am not criticizing any pathy but Homeopathy has very good and best treatment for skin problems.
If you really want to see psoriasis cases cured by homeopathy visit us at

Here are some tips for you..
Wash your hands often. Hand washing is the number one recommended act to prevent the spread of any disease.
Do not share towels, blankets, or pillowcases. This is a common method of transference for skin diseases.
Treat wounds immediately.
Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
When there is an itching area, do not rub it. Rubbing can aggravate developing skin infections.
Use mild soaps and detergents. Or it is better to avoid soaps & detergent at all.
Try to find out to what you are allergic and avoid those things as far
If you are suffering from any skin disease, do not take any steroids or
cortico-steroids as it will only supress your skin condition, which is very harmful
and can lead to incurability of your skin disease.
If you have any skin problem, then consult your Homeopathic Doctor & take proper Homeopathic treatment and get a complete safe & effective treatment.
Skin diseases may be well-prevented by careful efforts. And all of these tips can help you achieve that.

For More Information Mail Us At :- or visit us at
Dr. Syed, General Physician:I agree with you...If our immune system works in optimum that can be cure.. I have a product,TRANSFER FACTOR which is can to balance our immune system up to 283%...For more details:Gunasegaran ragaviah,immune system specialist,
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Psoriasis is a autoimmune disorder. In this all body system affected mostly skin, joints giving rise to painful conditions as psoriatice dermatitis, psoriatic arthritis.
To releive pain anti inflammatory analgesics may help. PUVA therapy mostly used for psoriasis.
In some other therapy types as homeopathy having good results.
Have a Healthful Day..
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. Effective treatment of Psoriasis depends on the type of disease, the severity, and the total body area involved, hence your treating physician would be a good judge. A particularly effective approach to psoriasis has been commonly called "rotational" therapy, however all therapies have their possible side effects. For symptomatic relief of pain analgesics can be helpful.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In Ayurveda we categorise diseases in three categories sadhya asadhya and yapya. yapya means those diseases which can be cured but are not easy to cure. this psoriasis is a yapya.Amongst herbal medicines we use khadir arisht haridra khand tab.allerin and gandhak rasayan with local application of dermafes oil. This has to be taken for a long time till all redness and scalling is cured.