WBC, RBC in urine. Prescribed antibiotics. Test repeated. WBCs reduced but RBCs increased. Continue medication?

hi im 30 yrs old female last march 12,2013. i went to lab for urine test and the result is my wbc is 10-12 /hpf and my rbc is 1-3 /hpf.. den doctor gave me antibiotics levocin and celcoxx for anti inflammatory.. i take medicine for 1week then this time i went to laboratory again and the result of my wbc is 2-4 /hpf and my rbc is 3-5 /hpf.. what will i do now did i need to take medine again? what medicine? maybe my rbc was so high because today is the date of my menstruation period..but til now waiting for my mens..pls help me..
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013