Vomitting sensation, dizziness, blurry vision, occurs while eating. Reason?

lately i have had some weird sensations of throwing up and on occasions dizziness as well as i start seeing like slightly blurry. at first i thought i might be pregnant and so i took the pregnancy 1st responce test about 3 times. every time it was negative. my second idea was that maybe it had to do with the Depo shot i take. but i asked my nurse and she said not likely. so now i am not even sure what to do nor what could possibly be wrong. it usally happens around the time i am eating anything exept fruit.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012