Vomiting with foam, pressure in the lower ribcage, feeling of vomiting on pressing the abdomen, minor headaches after every use of meth. Taking plenty of water and food. How can I get rid of this?

Recently i have used meth after being clean for 7 months, after every use now i vomit foam i have only used very little at this time and on each seperate occasion using 5 times since this had started all of a sudden i vomit feel a pressure in my lower rib cage and when pressure is applied to my abdominal area i makes me wanna puke. I also have very minor headaches i have discontinued the use of the drug immediatly AFTER it not going away after the second day what should i do ... i ve remained highly hydrated and full with food where in the past i never really did.?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012