Vomiting, shivering after eating outside, stomach pain. Any solution ?

We had a cookout today my daughter ate then we went too the park they played a couple hours we went back too her aunts house and she layed and slept for a hr then woke up sweating bad we left to go home got down the road ab 5 miles and she started throwing up and shivering now we are home and shes layong in front of the heater cold saying her stomach hurts and dont want toget up. Shes 4
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Looks your liitle daughter has landed with some kind of food poisioning. She should be kept well hydrated.If She persists to vomit then may be give her an antiemetic .If gets drowsy ,starts with diarrhoea with inadequate urine output then maybe rush her to the ER.
Take Care.