Vomiting sensation, loss of appetite, not able to take food. What these symptoms suggest ?

Vomiting sensation + loss of appetite + not able to take food properly I suffer from vomiting sensation throughout the day especially in the morning upto lunch time. I am unable to take food properly hence feeling weak. I feel that my stomach is full after taking just a little quantity say 1 idly. I get a lot of burps and sometimes I vomit the last item that I have eaten. My appetite is not normal. Throughout the day, I never feel hungry but I feel weakness all the day. I am not able to work properly thinking about my health. Please tell me whats wrong with my body?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011