Vomiting, loose motion. Taking domstal, emodium. Should antibiotics be taken?

Hi, I have a 22 year old son. He has vomitted thrice in the past 4 hours. This begun with loose motion 2 times since morning. Have given him one domstal tab and one emodium. He has had one glass of electral.
Since he vomitted an hour after taking the medicine, is it advisable to give him a fresh dosage?He has not had a loose stool since the medicine. Does he need an antibiotic/norflox? Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Even if he vomited after one hour, it seems that medicine has worked as there is no loose motions.
No need of taking antibiotic.
If he has loose motion or vomiting repeat domstal and emodium.
Continue with electral.
Give plenty of water.
Ok and bye.