Vomiting episodes after eating or drinking anything, shortness of breath. Causes for symptoms?

I ve been throwing up for about 2 weeks anytime i try to eat something. At first i presumed it was a stomach flu , but now even when i drink a glass of water, just a few minutes later I throw it up. It got better for a span of 5 days, where I could actually eat and digest. Howevere, it has started again. Only this time , everytime I throwup, i am unable to take well needed breaths afterwords. I am only capable of table short choppy breaths, as well as breathing through my nostrils. WHATS WRONG.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013