Vomiting and flu like symptoms after taking methamphetamine. Remedy?

Hi. I m gonna get straight to the point. Two days ago I smoked methamphetamines (maybe .2 grams at most) stayed up all night., had to work, and did it again last night. I know how come downs can affect you n certain ways. My come-down symptons: Having MAJOR trouble keeping food/water down in my stomach almost as if I have the flu . I havet been able to eat a real balanced meal in 48hrs while on a stimulant. I only started to vomit today but istill felt very nauseaas during the come down I know I don t. As well as a spaced/dreamy like state. I am more concernned with the earlier of the two because I have never been sick off...anything but th flu! Has there been some serious damage caused by this! My diet is great even through these past couple days. Is there anything over the counter I can use to ease my stomach?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012