Vomiting after spending time outside the house. Causes?

What does it mean when my daughter feels nausous after spending time outised? And I mean even small amounts of time? She goes to daycare during the week and they do spend time outside as long as its not too hot outside, and this weekend whenever we went outside, even for half an hour she didn t feel well, and she vomited only once friday night.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Dentist 's  Response didnt mention your child's looking into your child's symptoms according to me she may be anaemic.please check her haemoglobin level.anaemia may be due to low iron content in food or worm infestation.please do consult your doctor.