Voice lost, having strep, taken antibiotic, having cough, fever, blood in mucus. Staph or black mold exposure?

i lost my voice for about 8 weeks. went to the doc finally (avoided cuz didn t have insurance)...was told i had strep . took antibiotics for 10 days. a few days later; i developed a painful cough and sore sinuses. headache , low grade fever. blowing my nose excessively. thick and greenish with strands of blood. this morning my nose blows clear (day 5 of excessive cough) but there s a lot of deep red blood in the mucus . i m breathing short and excessively and cannot stop coughing! help! anythoughts? also, my son has similar cough and about a month ago developed these random gaping pussy sores on his hands, scalp, neck and legs... i m starting to think that perhaps we have staph or black mold exposure, as we sleep in a basement with a wooden ceiling that leaks water
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012