Vitiligo on lips. Prescribed trioxsalen tablets, with omnacortil. Surgery required?

Dear sir, I am suffering from vitiligo , which have only confined to my lips . I consulted to a doctor, who prescribed me trioxsalen tablets, with omnacortil . He suggested me to expose the affected area on the sun right after taking these medicines. It being 1 year and i see no improvement. Then i also consulted with a doctor in l, he said surgery is the best option, coz medicines takes long time to cure. I am totally lost, suggest me what best i can do..?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012