Vitamin and mineral deficiency, weak digestive system. Treatment?

Hello, I m suffering from extreme vitamin and mineral deficiency, I m prone to infections and flu every now and then, my body lacks heat and i have got weak digestive system, given the scenario should i take - zinc + Vitamin b complex + Vitamin C capsules OR Should i take Zinc + Vitamin B complex capusles without Vitamin C like Cobadex CZS My weakness is such that my body cannot cope with vitamin C, Vitamin C doesn t suit my body condition. but if i take medicine without vitaminC i m afraid it would be difficult to digest those medicines. Pls Advise. Thanks Arfath
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012