Vision blurred, had double vision, severe nausea, platelet count went up, imbalance. Why? Related to brain stem stroke?

On 6th Sept 2012 around 6.30pm I was at a restaurant and the whole room was spinning before the food arrived, vision became blurred and had double vision and has severe nausea and was rushed to emergency. My platelet count had gone up to 670, my INR was higher than usual at 3.0. By midnight all symptoms disappeared. MRI did not show anything. The same thing happened yesterday as I woke up. I opened my eyes to see the room was spinning like mad. Vision was also blurred. Got out of my waterbed to find I had no balance and was falling all over the place. I did not go to ER and lay in bed all day and the symptoms were gone. I am taking it easy today but find I am drained of all energy. I had blood tests done this morning and am waiting for the results. I am on 8mg of Warfarin and 75 mg of Plavix besides avapro and diabex. I suffered a Brain stem stroke in 2000 caused by a vertebral artery Dissection/Occlusion with wallenberg syndrome and Horners syndrome and made a miraculous recovery. Ram
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013