Visible scar on the spot of surgery post musk removal, have difficulty in shaving. How can I get rid of it?

Hi my age 27 there was one musk on my face so to remove it i gone to one cosmetic surgeon name was Dr .Pradeep Pai he remove the mask but after that there was round mark was remain so i again visited to him he tell we will do small surgery in that we will stitches the skin and after some day we will remove the stitches and there will be one light line will remain. But its was not happen the same when he open the stitches first it was one small line but after some days on that line one thick skin come on it . so at last he tell me that your skin has some tendency in it that if in your skin if we made a stitches on your body and when we open the stitches after some days there will be some thick layer of skin will appears on it. After some time I had heard about mederma cream , I had used this cream for last one year that cream help my mark to flatted my tick skin and mark become very soft please find the attach pic But the mark is on my faces so i have having problem while shaving and also the mark noticeable because my skin color and mark color is different , is there any treatment on my Mark.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012