Virgin, have severe itching on skin between legs, genitals, skin discolored with irregular pink spots and sticky discharge, worsens on sweating, peeling on drying. Which medicines can I use?

The skin between my legs and genitals started itching, area where genital skin and leg skin meets. The skin on the side of my legs is discolored, darker shade of my skin. With some irregular spots of skin that look redish or pink. Sometime a fluid sticky fluid comes out. If warm season is there and I sweat these become worse. Somedays they are dry but somedays they are secreting fluid. When It is dry the skin peel off. I have never done sex. Any ideas on what creams or medicines i can try on this?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012