Virgin, ejaculate under a minute while masturbating. Will same thing happen during actual sex? Cure?

Hi Dr Chakravarthy I m an 18 year old boy and I ve been masturbating for 2 years most times dry and sometimes with lube. I masturbate while watching porn. I ejaculate under a minute. I am still a virgin but I fear that when I eventually have sex the same thing will happen if not worse. Please how do I cure this problem. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are getting early ejaculation on watching porn videos.This is common and natural to get early ejaculation due to visual effect of erotic and porn videos due to sexual stimulation.
It can not be said that the same thing will happen when you will get engaged in sexual activities with your female partner.
Better to restrict watching porn videos.
Dr.Patil