Vibrations on left side of chest, lack of sleep. Family history of high BP, cancer. Causes for symptoms?

i m a 58 yo female with no health problems so far. non-smoker, no drugs. all my blood work wnl. all my vitals signs also wnl. for the past 9 months i ve been having vibrations on my left side of chest . during the night it sometimes wakes me up. family hx on my father s side- cancer . On my mother s side-high blood pressure . i do have an appointment with the cardiologist soon. meanwhile please please give me an answer. thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012