Vibration sensation in legs after working out, high pulse rate while sleeping. Causes and cure?

Dear Doctor, I work out a lot at the Gym. after running on the threadmill & walking, i feel like a vibration sensation in my leg for some time and then it disappears. Sometimes, i feel my heart is beating fast and i can feel my body is vibrating when i am sleeping too. Please can you tell me the reasons for this, Regards
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hello... you could be feeling all this due to over workout.. make sure you drink plenty of water.. as lack of water also causes cramping and not workout and sleep immediately.. make sure you workout in the morning..drink coconut water daily as it has lot of potassium to avoid cramps and vibration in the leg.. rest well..