Vibrating sensation in heart followed by palpitation, chestpain, shortness of breath. Having extra heartbeats. Suggestions?

Hi, my heart makes this buzzing/ virbrating sensation all the time, sometimes followed by a palpitation , chest pain and shortness of breath. I suffer from anxiety real badly but this occurs even when I m not anxious, the feeling actually makes my anxiety worse. The shortness of breath can get so bad that I have to use my husbands inhaler . My cardiologist has done a stress echo, ekg, and holter monitor . He said everything came back normal except my heart beats extra beats or something to that sort. He said it won t cause futher probelms and assures me that I won t get heart disease. But still this feeling scares cause I get it all the time literally
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013