Very strong and loud farts, and have been struggling to go for a poo

Very strong and loud farts, and have been struggling to go for a poo Hi, For a few months I have had very strong and loud farts, and have been struggling to go for a poo. Its not constipation as I still need to go mostly every day, but not all of it is coming out. I have to try and force it out, and often when i fart while going, the poo will then come straight out, its as if the gas is preventing it or blocking it from coming out. Please help, Thankyou!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Dec 2009